3 Tips to Stay Motivated When You’re Not Losing WeightSep 01, 2021
Note: Reshape Physical Therapy and Wellness evolved into Weight Loss for Health, and finally Zivli. How to Lose Weight After 50 was our first course that eventually grew into Zivli. Some old blog posts or resources mentioned in this episode may have been removed.
How do you stay motivated to lose weight even when you're not seeing results?
If you’re feeling:
- Frustrated because you’ve tried everything.
- Burnt out and tired of feeling restricted.
- Losing motivating because the progress is slow or nonexistent.
- Overwhelmed with trying to do “all the things” to lose weight.
This episode is for you.
Listen to This Episode
Highlights From This Episode
- How to keep your eye on your why…and why this is crucial for long-term success.
- There is going to be sacrifice either way…getting healthy or getting sick.
- How to use visualization of the best and worst possible outcomes for your health to get motivated.
- Think about your health like money. You’re investing in your retirement now, but are you investing in your health bank account to be able to enjoy your retirement later?
- My favorite prayer/poem that helps me be patient in times of uncertainty.
Subscribe & Review
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review are important factors in helping the Reshape Your Health Podcast and the YouTube Channel reach more people. If you haven't already subscribed, please do that today.
We would also be grateful if you left a rating and review, too. In your listening app, scroll to the “Ratings and Reviews” section, then click “Write a Review” and let us know what you enjoy about our show. We appreciate you taking the time to show your support. Thank you!
Resources From This Episode
>> Join Zivli