88% of Adults Have Insulin Resistance. We're On a Mission to Change That
Through an evidenced-based online course and individualized coaching, we help you reverse insulin resistance for lasting weight loss and disease prevention.Book a Free Discovery Call
Do You Have Insulin Resistance? Here are the Signs & Symptoms...
- Elevated fasting insulin: Greater than 6 µU/mL.
- Excess abdominal fat: A waist circumference of greater than 40 inches for men or 35 inches for women.
- Elevated blood pressure: Greater than 130/85 mmHg or drug treatment for hypertension.
- Elevated blood glucose: Greater than 100 mg/dl or drug treatment for hyperglycemia.
- Elevated blood triglycerides: Greater than 150 mg/dl or drug treatment for elevated triglycerides.
- Low HDL cholesterol: Less than 40 mg/dl for men or 50 mg/dl for women or drug treatment for low HDL-C.
- Skin tags, especially around the neck or underarms, or patches of darker skin.
- Water retention.
- Family history of heart disease.
- Family history of insulin resistance or diabetes.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) in women or erectile dysfunction (ED) in men.
- Joint pain and inflammation.
- Brain fog.
- Poor sleep quality or duration.
- Frequent carb or sugar cravings.
- Fatigue or energy fluctuations throughout the day.
Prevent the Most Disease by Living a Low Insulin Lifestyle
Insulin resistance is a direct cause of all of these health conditions. The unfortunate truth is often many of these conditions occur together and have compounding mental, physical, emotional, social, and financial effects.
- Cardiovascular disease including stroke, heart attack, and vascular disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Vascular dementia
- Parkinson’s disease
- Cancer, especially breast, prostate, or colorectal
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Reduced Bone Mass
Meet the Zivli Team
Driven by our core values of wisdom, applied persistence, and trust, we are relentless in helping you get and stay healthy.
Morgan Nolte, PT, DPT, Board Certified Geriatric Clinical Specialist (ABPTS) is the founder of Zivli, LLC. She graduated from the University of Nebraska Medical Center in 2014 and completed the Creighton University Hillcrest Health Systems Geriatric Physical Therapy Residency Program in 2015. Outside of work she loves cheering on the Nebraska Cornhuskers, spending time with her husband, Justin, playing with their kids Dawson and Leah, devouring audiobooks, and being active.
Beth Smith, PT, DPT, Board Certified Geriatric Clinical Specialist (ABPTS) is a Health Coach for Zivli. She graduated from Creighton University in 2018 and completed the Creighton University Hillcrest Health Systems Geriatric Physical Therapy Residency Program in 2019. She loves spending time with her husband, Brent, their son, Owen, and dog, Domino. They enjoy outside activities like hiking and camping. Beth and her husband are alumni of Notre Dame and try to get back to campus as often as possible for football games.
Start Reversing Your Insulin Resistance Today!
Get a free masterclass straight from our online course to learn how to reverse insulin resistance and lower inflammation.