Peanut Butter, Chocolate, Coconut, Almond Flour SconesNov 10, 2019
Peanut Butter, Chocolate, Coconut, Almond Flour Scones
Ingredients for Scones:
- 2 ¾ cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ cup swerve (or sweetener of your choice)
- ¼ cup powdered peanut butter
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter (for glaze)
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons half and half
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup chocolate chips (I like Lily's brand)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips (for glaze)
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Prepare baking sheet with cooking spray or parchment paper.
- Combine and mix almond flour, baking powder, sweetener, and powdered peanut butter.
- Melt peanut butter and coconut oil in microwave, mix together.
- Add peanut butter, coconut oil, eggs, half and half, and vanilla to dry ingredients, mix to combine.
- Stir in coconut flakes and chocolate chips.
- Scoop individual scones onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 16 minutes or until done.
- Melt chocolate and peanut butter together for glaze. Put into Ziplock bag and snip a small corner off to drizzle over scones.