You Need This Training If You're a Post-Menopausal Woman Struggling With...
- A 10+ pound weight gain over the last decade, especially around the midsection.
- Belly fat you can't get rid of no matter what you try.
- Health changes like rising blood sugar, pressure, cholesterol, and triglycerides.
- Brain fog symptoms including changes in memory and problem solving ability.
- Transient joint pain, a decline in bone health, and reduced strength.
- Poor sleep making you less productive than you'd like to be.
- Frequent hunger and carb cravings that you have no idea how to handle.
- A weight loss plateau of at least 3 months despite feeling like you've tried everything. 😥
- Losing the same 20+ pounds several times in your life but you can't keep it off.
This training is ALSO for you if you've taken weight loss medications, and are terrified of regaining the weight you've spent so much money to lose.
Who Can Benefit From This Training?
If you're a yo-yo dieter ready to finally get control of your health so you can:
- Feel comfortable and confident in your own skin (and clothes) again.
Have the longevity and vitality needed to positively impact your children and grandchildren’s lives.
- Have the physical health required to keep up with your family vacations without your kids having to plan activities around "what mom can do."
Be a better example for your friends and loved ones, so they can hopefully be inspired by your success and improve their health, too.
- Age without the fear of poor health draining your time, energy, bank account, or robbing your quality of life.
- Reduce or avoid medications for things like diabetes and high blood pressure.
💡What You'll Learn
- Why “eat less, exercise more” is counterproductive weight loss advice.
- How to eat to actually lose weight for good after menopause.
- The biggest skill you need to stop yo-yo dieting.
- 2 metabolism myths to abandon for better results.
- How these women dropped 50 pounds in a year. ↓
PLUS a live Q&A at the end with Dr. Morgan Nolte to answer your questions.
If What Worked in Your 30s and 40s Isn't Working Anymore, It's Time for a New Strategy
Losing weight after menopause is harder, but NOT impossible. Now is your time to regain control of your weight and health. You just need the right strategy and mindset to stop crashing your metabolism with yo-yo diets.
Check out what happens when you stop focusing on lowering calories, and start focusing on lowering insulin and inflammation.
(All from women 50+) ↓
Meet Your Instructor
Morgan Nolte, PT, DPT, Board-Certified Geriatric Clinical Specialist
Dr. Nolte is the founder of Zivli, LLC. After earning her DPT from the University of Nebraska Medical Center, she completed the Creighton University-Hillcrest Health Systems Geriatric Physical Therapy Residency Program. She's been featured on top Wellness Podcasts such as Everyday Wellness with Cynthia Thurlow, The Ultimate Health Podcast with Jesse Chappus, and The Resetter Podcast with Dr. Mindy Pelz. With over 70,000 YouTube subscribers, her message of a low insulin and inflammation lifestyle for long-term weight loss & better health is spreading!