You Need This Training If You're a Post-Menopausal Woman Struggling With...
- Belly fat you can't get rid of no matter what you try.
- Signs of insulin resistance like rising blood sugar, pressure, and triglycerides.
- Brain fog symptoms including changes in memory and problem solving ability.
- Frequent hunger and carb & sugar cravings that you have no idea how to handle.
- A weight loss plateau of at least 3 months despite feeling like you've tried everything. 😥
- Hormone imbalances impacting weight.
Before You Resort to Expensive Weight Loss Medications, Understand the Impact That They Have On Your Health
- Weight loss medications increase your fullness and make you eat less.
- This lowers insulin and leads to weight loss (at least in the short-term.)
- But they lower your appetite so much that you don't eat enough to maintain energy levels.
- Over time, you under eat protein and don't exercise, leading to compromised muscle mass.
- This makes whatever weight you do lose more likely to come back on.
Weight Loss Medications Are Just the Latest Quick-Fix 💊
Who Can Benefit From This Training?
If you're a yo-yo dieter ready to finally get control of your health so you can:
- Feel comfortable and confident in your own skin (and clothes) again.
- Have the longevity and vitality needed to positively impact your children and grandchildren’s lives.
- Have the health required to keep up with your family on vacations.
Be a better example for your friends and loved ones.
Age without the fear of poor health draining your time, energy, bank account, or robbing your quality of life.
Reduce or avoid medications for things like diabetes and high blood pressure.
💡What You'll Learn
- Why “eat less, exercise more” is counterproductive weight loss advice.
- How to eat to actually lose weight for good after menopause.
- The biggest skill you need to stop yo-yo dieting.
- 2 metabolism myths to abandon for better results.
- How these women dropped 50 pounds in a year. ↓
PLUS a live Q&A at the end with Dr. Morgan Nolte to answer your questions.
If What Worked in Your 30s and 40s Isn't Working Anymore, It's Time for a New Strategy
Losing weight after menopause is harder, but NOT impossible. Now is your time to regain control of your weight and health. You just need the right strategy and mindset to stop crashing your metabolism with yo-yo diets.
Check out what happens when you stop focusing on lowering calories, and start focusing on lowering insulin and inflammation.
(All from women 50+) ↓
Meet Your Instructor
Morgan Nolte, PT, DPT, Board-Certified Geriatric Clinical Specialist
Dr. Nolte is the founder of Zivli, LLC. After earning her DPT from the University of Nebraska Medical Center, she completed the Creighton University-Hillcrest Health Systems Geriatric Physical Therapy Residency Program. She's been featured on top Wellness Podcasts such as Everyday Wellness with Cynthia Thurlow, The Ultimate Health Podcast with Jesse Chappus, and The Resetter Podcast with Dr. Mindy Pelz. With over 70,000 YouTube subscribers, her message of a low insulin and inflammation lifestyle for long-term weight loss & better health is spreading!