10 Intermittent Fasting Weight Loss MistakesAug 09, 2022
If you're using intermittent fasting to lose weight or get healthy, be sure to avoid these 10 common intermittent fasting mistakes.
Listen to This Episode
Highlights From This Episode
[0:00] Topic Intro
[3:42] Mistake #1 - Overeating or eating too much processed food (even the “healthy” stuff.)
[4:47] Mistake #2 - Triggering a restriction mindset that leads to overeating or binging.
[5:31] Mistake #3 - Under hydration. Being dehydrated leads to more fat storage.
[6:05] Mistake #4 - Drinking alcohol, sugary beverages, or zero calorie sweet drinks.
[9:40] Mistake #5 - Not using electrolytes with intermittent fasting.
[10:50] Mistake #6 - Fearing exercise when fasting.
[13:05] Mistake #7 - Eating too much starch and sugar.
[14:04] Mistake #8 - Fasting at the wrong time of your menstrual cycle.
[14:34] Mistake #9 - Fasting when you’re sleep deprived.
[15:08] Mistake #10 - Being impatient with results and quitting too soon.
- Quick & More Expensive
- 1000 mg sodium
- 200 mg potassium
- 60 mg magnesium.
- LMNT Unflavored.
- These have significantly more sodium than the recipe below.
- Each pack contains:
- Make Your Own:
- 1/4 teaspoon Magnesium.
- 62.5 mg = 20% DV for women 51-70
- 1/8 tsp Potassium Chloride.
- 363 mg = 14% DV for women 51-70
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt for sodium chloride.
- 265 mg = 18% DV for women 51-70
- Note: Sodium and chloride are the most abundant electrolytes in sweat with potassium, magnesium, and calcium present in lower amounts. If you are sweating heavily from prolonged exercise or exposure to heat, you may want to increase the amount of sodium in your mix.
- Mix the following ingredients in 8-16 ounces of water. You could add lemon, lime, cucumber, or other fruit essence for flavor as well.
Subscribe & Review
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review are important factors in helping the Reshape Your Health Podcast and the YouTube Channel reach more people. If you haven't already subscribed, please do that today.
We would also be grateful if you left a rating and review, too. In your listening app, scroll to the “Ratings and Reviews” section, then click “Write a Review” and let us know what you enjoy about our show. We appreciate you taking the time to show your support. Thank you!
Resources From This Episode
>> Join Zivli
>> Book a Free Zivli Discovery Call
>> Freebie: Weight Loss Mindset Audio Training
>> Freebie: The Ultimate Food Guide