Need help losing weight with insulin resistance?
60-Minute 1:1 Lifestyle Audit
Medications are not your only option. Get a clear, comprehensive nutrition and lifestyle plan to maximize your health.Book Your Lifestyle Audit
You can watch hours of YouTube & ...
- Get superficial, unhelpful advice during the 10 minutes you get with your doctor.
- Spend more time trying to figure out what to eat, how much, and when to reach your goals.
- Risk not being able to "get it done" and need multiple medications that have annoying side effects.
Save loads of time and energy trying to figure it out on your own and just have us tell you what to do. 👍
Topics We Can Cover Based On Your Needs
- Review how much protein, fiber, and fat to aim for each day to reach your goals.
- Food lists and meal planning resources to meet your nutritional goals.
- Discuss intermittent fasting strategies that may be appropriate for you.
- Offer expert advice on how to optimize your exercise plan.
- Discuss strategies to optimize your sleep.
- Discuss emotional eating strategies to stop snacking and late-night eating.
- Get you started with weight loss mindset work to stop self-sabotage.
4 Simple Steps
Meet the Zivli Coaches
As geriatric physical therapists, we've seen the negative downstream effects of diabetes, dementia, heart disease, osteoporosis, and falls. We fill the gap between you and your health care provider to maximize your health without medications.
Morgan Nolte, PT, DPT, Board-Certified Geriatric Clinical Specialist
Dr. Nolte is the founder of Zivli, LLC. After earning her DPT from the University of Nebraska Medical Center, she completed the Creighton University-Hillcrest Health Systems Geriatric Physical Therapy Residency Program. Outside of work she loves cheering on the Nebraska Cornhuskers, spending time with her family, reading, exercising, and being active outside.
Beth Smith, PT, DPT, Board-Certified Geriatric Clinical Specialist
Dr. Smith is a Zivli Health Coach. After earning her DPT from Creighton University, she completed the Creighton University-Hillcrest Health Systems Geriatric Physical Therapy Residency Program. She loves spending time with her family, hiking, and camping. Dr. Smith and her husband are alumni of Notre Dame and try to get back to campus as often as possible for football games.
After helping hundreds of people 1:1, we have it down to a science. We don't waste your time with unhelpful advice.
By filling out an in-depth intake form ahead of time, we get straight to work troubleshooting during your call.
"My blood pressure is now down to numbers I haven’t seen since my 30s. I’ve lost inches from my hips, waist, and thighs and my clothes fit better!"
"I am experiencing much less joint pain and sleeping better. I've lost 40 pounds so far. Best of all, my doctor took me off my cholesterol and blood pressure medication!"
"I lost 20 pounds and dropped 2 to 3 sizes. My weight, BMI and waist circumference are now in healthy ranges. My lipid profile improved so that I am now off of my statin medication and my A1c is normal."