FREE | OCTOBER 12, 2022 | 11 AM - 12:30 PM CT
Healthy Holidays Workshop
Prepare for the holidays with strategies and recipes to prevent holiday weight gain, reduce emotional eating, and enjoy your loved ones without obsessing over food.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Links to low-sugar holiday recipes including pies, cookies, caramels, candied nuts, and even marshmallows.
- Tips to create healthy boundaries around sweets so you can be present with loved ones, while still enjoying your food.
- Strategies to avoid overeating and emotional eating during the holiday season so you can start 2023 strong.
- Tips to reduce blood glucose spikes after high carb meals to prevent holiday weight gain.
- Live Q&A with Dr. Morgan Nolte and Dr. Beth Smith at the end.
DATE | Wednesday, October 12, 2022.
TIME | 11:00 - 12:30 CST
LOCATION | Zoom link will be provided